- Main line track shall be Atlas code 55 nickel-silver flex or Atlas code 55 nickel-silver sectional track.
- Main line turnouts shall be at least #7 with #10 used for cross-over switches.
- At the end plates the track shall be centered perpendicular to the end, straight and level for at least 3 inches from the outside face of the end plate.
- Double track main line spacing shall be 1.125 inches.
Wiring and Electrical
- The Digitrax DCC system is the standard used by N-Land Pacific Free-moN.
- Turnout frog, points, and point rails shall be powered in a manner that does not rely solely on the contact between the points and the stock rails.
- Each module shall have a single 6-wire “RJ-12” phone jack mounted on the underside at the end plate, to connect the LocoNet between modules.
- Modules four feet or longer shall have Digitrax UP5 or UR90 utility panel/receivers mounted on each side of the module for hand-held DCC throttle connection.
Free-moN is pronounced “free-moh-en”.